- Contestants may only win one (1) prize per household every thirty (30) days.
- All contestants must be eighteen (18) years or older to win a contest.
- HOPE Radio reserves the right to extend the thirty (30) day rule to the length of a specific contest.
- Prizes are non-transferrable. No substitutions are permitted.
- Winners are responsible for all Federal, State and Local taxes in conjunction with any prize won on HOPE RADIO. Any and all Federal, State and Local tax laws apply to the contests. Federal tax laws states that winners are required to complete a W-9 form for tax purposes if six hundred dollars ($600) worth of prizes from HOPE RADIO are claimed within any given calendar year. (If prize is claimed and is unable to be used by the winner, the winner will still be taxed accordingly)
- Prizes are offered as-is with no written or express warranty
- Winner will be required to sign a release form agreeing to release and hold harmless HOPE RADIO/Livingstone Broadcasting, its officers, directors, employees, sponsors, partners, agents and affiliated companies from legal fee, as a result of participation in the contest and/or use of the prize
- Any additional costs related to the prize that incurred as a result of accepting a prize is the sole responsibility of the winner
- HOPE RADIO is not responsible for delivery of prize to winner
- HOPE RADIO may not be held responsible for any technical or mail errors (for example; phone calls that are disconnected from studio line during contest, entries lost by postal service) Employees of HOPE RADIO/Livingstone Broadcasting and their immediate family members are not eligible to win
- Entering a contest on HOPE RADIO constitutes prior permission to use your name, character, photograph, voice, and likeness in connection with the promotion of any and all contests on HOPE RADIO and waives any claim of royalty, right or remuneration for such use.
- Resale or auction of HOPE RADIO complimentary prizes or tickets will result in the disqualification for all future HOPE RADIO contests
- Prizes given away on HOPE RADIO are courtesy of station advertisers and concert promoters. HOPE RADIO will not be responsible for prizes that become unavailable due to unforeseen circumstances beyond our control. (i.e. show cancellations)
- All contest decisions of HOPE RADIO are final
- HOPE RADIO reserves the right to supplement or change contest rules at any time
- HOPE RADIO will not replace lost or stolen prizes.
- Void where prohibited
3241 Route 112, Building 7, Suite 2
Medford, New York 11763