By Stanley M. Walas
Read or Download Chemical process equipment: selection and design PDF
Similar chemistry books
The amount is a set of twenty-two chapters written via top specialists and energetic researchers within the box concentrating on numerous points of carbocation and onium ion chemistry. those contain reliable ion NMR reports, solvolytic and kinetic stories, computational paintings, and synthetic/preparative features.
2 Vol. three: Hormones, Psychology and behaviour (1952). more than a few pursuits used to be lined in appreciate to the impression of glucocorticoids on behavioral responses, in addition to to the glucocorticoid prestige in a variety of behavioral states and issues. Vol. four: Anterior Pituitary Secretion and Hormonal effect in Water Metab olism (1952).
- Schaum's Outline of College Chemistry (8th Edition) (Schaum's Outlines Series)
- Gold Nanoparticles in Analytical Chemistry (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry)
- Flash Photolysis and Pulse Radiolysis: Contributions to the Chemistry of Biology and Medicine
- Chemistry of Waste Minimization
- Chemins vers l'analyse (Exercices Vuibert)
- Analysis of Petroleum for Trace Metals
Additional resources for Chemical process equipment: selection and design
Mellon, Chemical Publications: Their Nature and Use, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1982. 4. Rasmussen and Fredenslund, Data Banks for Chemical Engineers, Kemiigeniorgruppen, Lyngby, Denmark, 1980. C. General Data Collections 1. American Petroleum Institute, Technical Data Book-Petroleum Refining, API, Washington, DC, 1971-date. 2. Bok and N. Tuve, Handbook of Tables for Applied Engineering Science, CRC Press, Washington, DC, 1972. 3. CRC Handbook of Chemistry and Physics, CRC Press, Washington, DC, annual.
7. 8. 1. VISBREAKER OPERATION Visbreaking is a mild thermal pyrolysis of heavy petroleum fractions whose object is to reduce fuel production in a refinery and to make some gasoline. 2API and 700°F is supplied from beyond the battery limits to a surge drum F-1. From there it is pumped with J-lA&B to parallel furnaces B-lA&B from which it comes out at 890°F and 200 psig. Each of the split streams enters at the bottom of its own evaporator T-lA&B that has five trays. Overheads from the evaporators combine and enter at the bottom of a 30-tray fractionator T-2.
19. Rase and Barrow, Project Engineering of Process Plants, Wiley, New York, 1957. u). Resnick, Process Analysis and Design for Chemical Engineers, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1981. 21. Rudd and Watson, Strategy of Process Engineering, Wiley, New York, 1968. 22. ), Handbook of Separation Processes for Chemical Engineers, McGraw-Hill, New York, 1979. 23. Sherwood, A Course in Process Design, MIT Press, Cambridge, MA, 1963. 24. Ulrich, A Guide to Chemical Engineering Process Design and Economics, Wiley, New York, 1984.